It is 23:00 and you are going to sleep. Before turning on the “plane mode” you press the “good night” button from your smartphone and then …
1) All the lights in the social area and the kitchen are turn off except a courtesy light in the entrance that turns on and regulates at 20%.
2) The lights of the staircase to the first floor are regulated to 10% so that nobody stumbles if they get up at night, but without dazzling too much.
3) All TVs and multiroom areas of the house are turned off
4) The air conditioning in the basement is turn off (oops! You left it on when you were on the running machine!)
5) The air conditioning is set to the minimum in the common areas, while in your room the sleeping temperature that you previously defined is set.
6) The perimeter alarm is switched on and you get a warning that you have left the studio window open ( if it were motorized, you could close it from your mobile 😉)
7) In your room the bathroom lights go out, and the entrance lights, too, and slowly the bedside table light goes out to help you get into that refreshing night’s sleep….